December 16, 2013 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - James Wadley Design is today pleased to announce the global availability of FireScribe and FireScribe Lite for iOS - perfect for the approaching festive season. Write custom messages with fire, design it and send them to people with FireScribe for iOS. FireScribe features a highly intuitive user interface. Simply choose an image, type in your message and it will be converted into a fire like themed font.
The App can be used to send personalized custom messages with a sparkling touch. FireScribe, the full version allows users to write unlimited custom messages in fire, choose images from camera roll, create movies for free for life and share them with friends via social media.
* Write custom messages in fire
* Choose custom images
* Add emoticons that catch fire
* Built in night filter mode
* Share with friends via Facebook, messaging, email or YouTube
* Fast and intuitive interface
* Super fun
How to use FireScribe:
* Choose a background image: use your favourite photo, take a new one or select from our gallery
* Create the perfect size image and night time effects with FireScribe
* Type your message
* Preview, save and send
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FireScribe 1.0.7 ($0.99) and FireScribe Lite (Free) are available on the App Store in the Social Networking category. Promo codes for review purposes are available on request.
FireScribe was founded in 2013 and is based out of Australia. To provide different, intuitive and fun apps for everyday use. Copyright (C) 2013 James Wadley Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.