July 7, 2009 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, USA - Macvide today announced VideoFlash Converter 2.7, their video to Flash conversion utility for Mac OS X. Developed specifically for Mac users, VideoFlash Converter allows conversion of QuickTime compatible video to Adobe (Macromedia) Flash SWF and FLV files. The most popular formats are supported, including AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG, ASF, DivX and more.
VideoFlash Converter offers an easy-to-use interface that guides the user through the conversion process. The application automatically provides ideal default settings, as well as offers the flexibility to crop video, set duration, adjust quality, and control many other audio/video preferences.
New in version 2.7:
* Interface changed
* Preview window fixes.
* Misc fixes.
Feature highlights include:
* Convert all popular video formats, including AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG, ASF, and DivX
* Choose between FLV or SWF output formats
* Modify resolution, frame rate, video and audio bit rates, width, and height for particular needs
* Crop videos to remove black sides
* Preview your video from the first to final frame using Rangebar
* Compatible with PowerPC G4 or G5 and Intel Core 2 processors
* Easy to use
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 15.6 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
VideoFlash Converter is available for only $39.95 (USD) for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the Macvide website.
Located in historic St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Intelus, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Leveraging their longtime experience in the video industry, Intelus' goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of Macvide. Copyright 2002-2008 Intelus, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Flash, the Flash Logo and Macromedia are registered trademarks of Adobe Inc.