July 11, 2009 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Weddington, NC - TuringStudios is proud to announce PortfolioLive 1.2.1, a full featured Portfolio Management tool for the Apple iPhone. For the first time ever a user can access the complete value of their portfolio from grocery store, on the highway or in the middle of a meeting at work. With a user base of almost 10,000 PortfolioLive continues to be the #1 full featured stock and portfolio management tool for the iPhone.
"For the first time ever users can get real tick by tick updates for all their stock positions", said Andy Sharp, Software Architect for Turing Studios. "We designed PortfolioLive to wring out every bit of power and functionality the iPhone platform provides and our stock quote engine is second to none. In fact we get emails from many Wall Street traders who love our product for its speed and accuracy."
PortfolioLive is a powerful and very easy to use Portfolio Management tool for the iPhone/iPod. Receive stock quotes and index values direct to your phone, with real-time quotes offered where available, and know the value of your holdings anytime, anywhere. Manage hundreds of positions across an unlimited number of portfolios, with our fast, flexible and stable quote engine. All this from a company that believes in providing frequent updates, new features and excellent ongoing support.
PortfolioLive is the only portfolio management tool that offers support for unlimited portfolios, multiple lots per holding, long and short positions, configurable commissions, options, futures, commodities and real time data for many US stocks.
"Users are generally astounded at how easily they can track their investments on their iPhone and love the product ... but they haven't seen anything yet!", said Andy Sharp. "Our product road map stretches far into the future with some very strong features upcoming. PortfolioLive was developed from the ground up to support the most savvy and demanding investors and our upcoming v2.0 release offers even more".
Here are just a few of the amazing features of PortfolioLive v1.2.1:
* Gorgeous easy to read screens, rendered with adaptive fonts for maximum clarity
* High performance background market data engine
* Amazing real time data for NYSE and NASDAQ listed stocks
* Stock quotes for the major US exchanges (NASDAQ, AMEX and NYSE as well as OTC/PK)
* Support for dozens of international exchanges
* You asked for it, and we now handle OPTIONS via YahooFinance
* Support for Futures and Commodities
* Configurable commissions, with override on the trade screen
* Ability to create any number of portfolios to monitor. Add up to 50 stocks, indexes and mutual funds per portfolio
* Fast, crash free performance (check out our reviews)
* Quotes on Mutual Funds
* Easy to use symbol search function that allows you to search on ticker or company name
* Create positions in stocks or mutual funds so you can monitor the values of your portfolios
* Positions can be entered as multiple lots so you can truly mirror your brokerage trading account
* Support for long and short positions and fractional share quantities
* Password locking feature to protect your portfolio data
* Live calculations of value, day gain and total gain at the lot, position and portfolio level
* Ability to control the frequency of stock quote updates so you can balance update speed with battery consumption
* Many visual clues and indicators to help you quickly assimilate your portfolio data, including stock quote direction colors, stock tick indicators, columns selectors and adaptive fonts so your data is always easy to read
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.0 or later
* Internet connectivity
Pricing and Availability:
PortfolioLive is available world wide via the AppStore (see the App Store for pricing details).
Turing Studios is an innovative software development company operating out of Charlotte, NC. All our developers are highly skilled and collectively we have over 35 years of experience on Wall Street, developing enterprise level, real-time high performance trading systems. Along with PortfolioLive we have a number of products in the works and recently we developed ClayTracker, a complete scoring system for clay shooting sports for ExpoGo of Wilmington, NC. Copyright 2009 Turing Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.