December 27, 2013 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - The Native Plant Guide App is now available as a special version just for your iPad, along with the versions for iPhone or iPod touch, after recent updates as an electronic version of the industry respected book and desktop application The Australian Native Plant Guide by Dr Peter Yau and Tim Langdon.
The guide delivers specific information about Australia's wonderful native flora to a global audience via a multitude of delivery platforms and its now had a general content update, been upgraded to work on Apple's latest operating system iOS7 and in addition now offers the capacity to enlarge images.
The Native Plant Guide App has already changed the way many in the industry communicate information.
* Gardeners will find the App very useful when selecting native plants for the home garden.
* Landscape Architects will be able to use the App on site at projects, assisting clients when making their native plant selections.
* Consultants will be able to carry this information with them on site such as farm or mine site visits and use it to select appropriate native plants to meet planting objectives.Teachers will be able to load the App on to an iPad and show it to school children, especially in the context of educating kids about sustainable gardening
* Operators of plant nurseries will be able to load the App on to an iPad and use it at the point of sale, assisting customers with their native plant selections.
* It will be terrific at expos, farmers' field days, community group meetings, tree planting days etc. as a reference and communication tool.
Native Plant Guide HD supports English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and Turkish languages.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 103 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Native Plant Guide HD 1.0 is $8.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Native Growth is well established in the market as a leading provider of native plants, trees, shrubs including horticultural products, services and advice. Native Growth owns and operates a range of businesses including two nurseries in regional Australia, an online nursery, a native plant consultancy and an exporting business. Native Growth also sells a variety of innovative products including a range of water saving systems. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Native Growth Holdings. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.