July 9, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Queensland, Australia - The Binary Mill are proud to announce the immediate world-wide release of the of their latest iPhone 3D adventure game, Amoebaz! Amoebaz! are dropping in like candy, but while they might be cute, they're not the smartest primordial lifeforms around. In fact, they're clueless - lost as to where to go. They're going need some help, and they're looking to you!
Direct the Amoebaz! on their journey to find their gene pools - but be careful, these little Amoebaz! like to bounce and aren't afraid to push each other around! Take too long directing them and they'll never get the chance to contribute to the universal gene pool!
* Realtime physics make the Amoebaz! fun and unpredictable
* Fully 3D Amoebaz! and environments
* Beautiful graphics & animation that 'pop' off your screen!
* Incredibly simple, hilariously zany and addictive
* High score tracking, aim for your personal best!
* Control one Amoeba or a group of Amoebaz! at once
* Pause your game anytime (keeps track of your progress, even if you receive a call)
* Detailed tutorial to help new players
* Original 'bubblegum' music track
iPhone or iPod touch 2.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Amoebaz! is now available on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod Touch for $1.99 (USD). In line with all other Binary Mill products, support will be ongoing and more gorgeous levels will be added in future updates, free of charge.
The Binary Mill is an independent videogame and entertainment developer, specializing in iPhone and iPod Touch development, that create engaging, original and compelling videogames. For more information on The Binary Mill, please visit The Binary Mill online. Copyright 2009 The Binary Mill. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.