January 4, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Woodside, New York - Graphic novelist Steve Uy, best known for his art in a number of Marvel/ DC books such as Uncanny X-Men, Avengers Initiative, JSA Classified, and Legion of Superheroes Animated, as well as being the creator of the highly anticipated iOS SRPG World Without End, has released his first game to the iOS Appstore, an Action RPG finite battle runner called Oasis: Path to Redemption.
You are the last survivor of a dead world, on a desperate quest to find the fabled Oasis, promised to bring life back to the barren wasteland. Set over five hand drawn and seamless worlds, you must cut your way through the vengeful spirits that seek to block your path and discover the tragic truth behind the cause of the world's ruin.
* A story-based Finite Action RPG Runner with a defined ending. This is NOT an endless game
* Five 100% hand drawn worlds with SEAMLESS transitions! Runs at 60 fps with true animation frame rates
* Illustrated cutscenes reveal the secret of the world's ruin the closer you get to your goal
* RPG style leveling system with PERMANENT upgrades
* Complete and standalone, NO IAP requirements to nickel and dime you
* Intuitive one-touch controls allows casual and hardcore players to attack, combo, defend, counter, jump, dodge, and unleash a special attack upon your enemies
* Three save slots, share with the family
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 45.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Oasis: Path to Redemption 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Steve Uy is the artist of such Marvel/ DC books as Uncanny X-Men, Avengers Initiative, JSA Classified, and Legion of Superheroes animated, as well as the creator of his personal works, Feather and Jova's Harvest. He is the creator/ director/ artist of the upcoming iOS SRPG World Without End. Oasis: Path to Redemption is his first iOS game. Copyright (C) 2013 Steve Uy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.