January 6, 2014 in Weather (F)
[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan - Descending is proud to announce divespot 1.0, available now. The app divespot offers divers worldwide to share their perfect adventures. With divespot you can share the weather condition from the dive spot where you are now, with one of several custom designed scuba diving gear skins - on top of your favorite photos.
Unlike the rest of the camera app, the user can:
* Share the weather condition from the dive spot where they are now, with one of several custom designed scuba diving gear skins - on top of your favorite photos
* Recognize where they are heading and show it on compass, or drag the gauge's indicator to add depth and it works with meters and feet
* Create informational images, broadcast current weather and recent dive conditions and it works with Celsius & Fahrenheit
* Check-in over 10,000 dive spots, and it's getting more
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr
divespot app is developed by Descending, a web and mobile development team founded in Taiwan.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the app.
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 6.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
divespot 1.0 is now available for $1.99 (USD) worldwide on the Apple App Store. Perfect timing for the app, as a new year comes and it's time to try an inspirational adventure. Please visit website for more divespot information, including video and screenshots of the app.
Based in Taipei, Taiwan, Descending was founded by Claris Li and Chris Huang in 2013. Divespot is with one mission, to help divers around the world share their perfect adventure. Copyright (C) 2014 Descending. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.