January 24, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Hod Hasharon, Israel - Gil Weiss is proud to announce the launch of Doodle Fun! exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This fun and stylish app allows kids to doodle, draw and complete pictures based on their imagination and creativity.
An exciting game perfect for artists, drawers, doodlers and scribblers, filled with an astonishing selection of activities, from adding wiggly legs to jelly fish, feeding the monster, creating monsters, doodling patterns and lines to flowers, candy and castles and lots, lots, more. Doodlers can complete the scenes however they want in this fun creative game.
Each page presents the opportunity to open a kids mind to creativity by finishing pictures with prompts such as "I'm hungry please can you doodle some food?", "doodle what's happening in space" , "Doodle patterns to brighten up the castle". With no limits to their imaginations or skills, girls and boys will be thrilled with Doodle Fun!.
The Doodle Fun! app includes:
* Easy to use interface with different brushes and colors
* Doodle with your fingers
* 20 different doodling pages - monsters, castles, animals, candy, space, fireworks and lots more
* Picture ideas to help jump-start your child's imagination
* Create your own doodle, save and share
* Kids won't be able to resist this bright, imaginative doodle fun
* Children will love flicking through the pages to choose an activity
* Re-Doodle the pictures as many times as you like.
* Parental control. No ads
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 25.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doodle Fun! v1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Israel, indie developer Gil Weiss develops educational apps for kids. Our apps are designed with kids in mind and focused on education and fun. Copyright (C) 2014 Gil Weiss. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.