January 30, 2014 in Educational (E)
[prMac.com] Rome, Italy - Independent start-up Bridge Comm today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of PDF Viewer Pro 1.2 for Mac OS X. Specifically designed for students and those who work extensively with PDF documentation, PDF Viewer Pro allows users to annotate and export highlights and notes (including images) for further processing.
* Simple to use viewer and annotator
* Colorful Highlighting includes a variety of graphic and textual annotations and shapes
* Ability to add notes and images
* Export highlights and notes as easy editable RTF(d) files
* Ability to add internal and external hyperlinks
* Ability to search document, highlights and contents with Search tool
* Bookmarks management
* Two PDF presentation modes: Book mode and conventional vertical scrolling mode
* Page flipping animation in two-page mode
* Customizable backgrounds and colors
* Change the orientation of the document
* Offers Table of Contents and Thumbnails document previews
* Text-to-Speech function
* Share via iCloud
* Optimized for less power consumption using App Nap technology
* Optimized for newest Retina displays
A unique feature of PDF Viewer Pro is the ability to view PDF documents in the traditional vertical scrolling mode or in book mode. In the book mode, the PDF document is shown in a two-page format. Users can flip pages of their document just like a real book. PDF Viewer Pro also allows highlights and notes to be easily exported as RTF(d) files.
PDF Viewer Pro is fully compliant with the newest Apple technology, App Nap. This technology was designed to consume the least amount of CPU and memory power possible. Additionally, PDF Viewer Pro saves power by using only integrated CGPU for its animations. Therefore, PDF Viewer Pro only consumes energy when strictly necessary.
"PDF Viewer Pro provides a much better experience to those working with PDF files." says Leonid Mesentsev, founder of Bridge Communications. "Highly customizable, it is a very powerful instrument for students and people who work with PDF documentation."
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PDF Viewer Pro 1.2 is $9.99 (USD) and available exclusively on the Mac App Store in the Education category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Based in Rome, Italy, Bridge Communications is an independent start-up company founded in 2011 by Leonid Mesentsev. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2014 L.Y. Mesentsev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.