February 14, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - Into-It Games is pleased to introduce Super Stickman On the Run 1.0 for the iOS platform. Guide him through an endless barrage of obstacles in a randomly generated world. Sprint your way around dangerous cliffs and crates, with peril looming over you with a single miss-tap. Collect bonus power-ups and boost your way through an endless journey for max points. Keep your reflexes sharp, and experience the rush of competing with your friends to see who is the true king of Super Stickman via seamless Game Center integration. Play Super Stickman On The Run - The definitive endless runner game!
* Keep the stickman running for as long as possible without smashing into walls or obstacles
* Collect power-ups for special abilities and extra points
* Earn multipliers by collecting coins
* Hurdle barriers, jump over obstacles, and slide under crates to survive this epic endless platformer
* Collect power-ups like portals and coins to get multipliers and bonus points
* Share your highscores with your friends on Facebook
* Over 10 different levels and an option to play a randomly generated map
* Unique HD cartoon style graphics
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Super Stickman On the Run 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available on Google Play.
Into-It Games is a new start-up game development studio operating from Mountain View, California. Our energetic and dedicated team aspires to making fun, addicting, and high-quality games for the ever increasingly dominant mobile platforms. We are founded and run by a small group of high school students aspiring to reach the next level of quality in the development of mobile applications. The end goal for our studio is to create a customer-fueled gaming experience inspired by the desires of the users. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Into-It Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.