March 3, 2014 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - Liztic LLC today announced that they have entered into a partnership with HDTracks, the leader and pioneer in high-resolution audio downloads. The goal of the partnership is to bring the experience of high-resolution music to every music lover by using Liztic's(TM) cross-platform music technology.
"I was really impressed when I saw that Liztic could play back high resolution audio through a smartphone connected to a digital-analog-converter," said David Chesky, CEO, HDTracks.
In addition to working together on further technology advancements, Liztic and HDTracks will offer discounts to each other's customers. These benefits are effective as of today, March 3, 2014.
"We are excited about the partnership with HDTracks and look forward to making the HD experience of everyone's favorite music more accessible and affordable." explained Michael Demmer, CEO, Liztic LLC.
Liztic Integrates All Personal Music:
* Cross-Platform - Liztic is the first ever cross-platform music player and manager, available for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac! Liztic manages and synchronizes music libraries seamlessly across devices and operating systems.
* High-Resolution Audio - Aside from playing MP3 and CD quality audio the Liztic app enables users to play uncompressed and high-resolution music files up to 192kHz / 24bit (FLAC/AIFF/WAV) through external digital-analog-converters (DAC).
* Personal Cloud Streaming - Liztic is also a personal streaming music player, using Google Drive or Dropbox. In local networks, music can be streamed directly between users devices.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Liztic 1.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. User accounts can be created on the Liztic website or through the app on any device. The Basic version of Liztic is free. There are three upgrade options: Pro, Premium and Studio. Each version offers increased synchronization capacity for more devices. For more information visit Liztic online or e-mail Michael Demmer.
In 2012, Michael Demmer realized that music lovers are often limited because their music libraries are tied to specific platforms. In 2013, he founded Liztic LLC with headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia. The Liztic team is devoted to the improvement, ease and comfort of music technology usage. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Liztic LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.