March 24, 2014 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Roma, Italy - Do you want to register a trademark? Do you want to know if a mark has already been registered? trademarkitaly.it is pleased to announce marklock 1.0 for iOS. The app allows you to search, easily and for free with your Smartphone, identical and similar trademarks filed and registered in the main European national databases, in the Community Trademarks' database (OHIM) and in the International Trademarks' database (WIPO), all this data being provided by the TMview®search engine.
You can perform an unlimited number of searches of trademarks and logos, check for related products and services, and corresponding countries of registration, all for free. Marklock is of a purely informative nature with no commercial ends; it is intended to provide a clue about the risks that you may face using or applying for your trademark registration.
* Simply digit the trademark you desire to search
* You can also limit the search to a single National Trademark Office
Check Search Results:
* Browse the results and check if your trademark has been already registered
* You can also search for similar trademarks
Upgrade To Marklock-Pro
* More search facilities: Owner, Legal status, Nice Classes, application number
* Marklockmeter: our exclusive risk analysis automatic system
* Join a 25 EUR off for registering your trademark with our attorneys
Contact Us And Register Your Trademark:
Feel free to obtain more information about the trademark registration system in Italy and EU. Obtain legal advice for registering your trademark in Italy, European Union, and Worldwide.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
marklock 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
trademarkitaly.it is run by Merico Legal Intellectual Property Law Firm based in Rome, Italy. Our Lawyers are Italian and European trademark attorneys admitted to the Italian Bar. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 trademarkitaly.it. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.