April 2, 2014 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Chengdu, China - PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd released an important update of PicGIF 2.0 for Mac. The easy-to-use GIF creator is now able to trim a video clip freely, apply effects and colors adjustments, and manage overlays and more.
PicGIF for Mac is a wonderful tool to use when converting continuous snapshots and short videos into vivid and fluent GIFs. It's easy to re-edit existing GIFs, customize GIF size, speed, sequence, frame delay and to add text and stickers, and more. What's more, the real-time preview feature makes it possible to view the working GIF instantly.
The latest PicGIF 2.0 supports Japanese, German, French, simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. After a satisfying GIF is done, it's easy to share the GIF with friends via E-Mail, iMessage, Tumblr or to simply save it in Finder.
* Trim any clip of a video/movie freely: Users can quickly trim any clip of a video/movie to create their favorite GIF animation
* Add overlay stickers: Users can choose from 42 preset stickers to enhance the GIF. Their own images can also be used as stickers
* Free to manage overlays of stickers and text. With this feature, users are able to adjust opacity and overlays conveniently. As to the show range, they can apply any sticker or text object to specific frames after setting the start frame and end frame
* Apply popular image effects and adjustments: Vintage, B & W, Fade, Blue and other image effects are provided in PicGIF. Users can add or remove any photo effect freely. They can also adjust Saturation, Hue, Exposure and more.
* Set FPS or Frame Delay to control the GIF speed: PicGIF makes it possible to adjust GIF speed intuitively. Users can increase or decrease Frame Delay freely. The higher the Frame Delay, the slower the GIF will play. The FPS (frame per second) can be set at will to adjust the animation speed.
* Choose GIF quality before exporting: Users can Auto optimized or Not optimized the GIF quality before exporting it. The former requires a longer creation time, while the latter requires a shorter.
* Real-time preview: The real-time preview feature makes it possible to view the working GIF instantly before exporting it
* In favor of local languages: The app is fully localized into Japanese, German, French, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese for worldwide convenience of use
* Share on Tumblr: Compared with the former version, PicGIF 2.0 for Mac not only enables customers to save the created GIF in Finder or to send via E-Mail and iMessage, but also enables them to share it with friends on Tumblr
Anyone who wants to enjoy the fun in creating cool GIF animations can try out its free version PicGIF Lite first. Just download it from the Mac App Store for free to see how brilliant one's photos can be!
* Mac OS X 10.7 or later
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PicGIF 2.0.0 is $19.90 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. During the limited time promotion, users can get the app from App Store for only $4.99. PicGIF Lite is free.
PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd is a dedicated graphics software developing company founded in 2006. Over the past 7 years, it has released products which enjoy great popularity among users worldwide. Product examples are Picture Collage Maker, CollageIt and PearlMountain Image Converter. Its products have been well received all throughout the North American, European and Asian software markets for their ease of use, reliability and superior performance. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.