April 10, 2014 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation - MBT is pleased to introduce Follow Mania for iOS, a free Instagram app that enables users to unveil all their friends who haven't found them yet, using Instagram. Designed for true Instagrammers who are looking for detailed information such as the activity of their followers and followers, Follow Mania is a powerful tool that provides plenty of insight about this platform.
Apart from a new design and logo, the app now includes a new IG Rating feature with which users can find out what their and their followers' ratings are and compare them with the Instagram ratings of celebrities with IG accounts. This is a major feature addition to the app that runs on the Instagram AP to track friends who also use the platform.
* Helps you find out your Instagram rating and compare it with others
* Unveils friends you are missing on Instagram
* Tracks your followers and unfollowers
* Determines who is chasing you and spying on you
* Displays your top likers and commentators
* Detects your secret admires and haters
* Displays who unfollows you and sends real-time notifications
* Tracks your lost and gained followers
* Reveals those who are not following you back
* Offers 18 insights about your Instagram account
"Follow Mania was designed specifically to help people not only enjoy, but also to enable them to make the most of their Instagram accounts," said Kristina Novak of MBT. "We love Instagram and that is why we designed this all-in-one and extremely powerful tool that offers a number of useful features that is tailored to the needs of all Instagrammers out there."
* English, Russian
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 7.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Follow Mania is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networks category. An Android version of this Instagram app is also available via Google Play.
MBT Limited is based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, and was founded by Dmitriy Zaretskiy in 2012. MBT is a young company that aims to improve competencies in the development, marketing, publishing and operating of mobile applications. MBT is represented by 2 companies: Mobbtech (apps development and publishing) and Mobbnet (marketing within mobile content). Copyright (C) 2013 MBT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.