April 16, 2014 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - We know that having too little protein is not beneficial for maintaining or building muscle, but having too much is unnecessary and can be costly. Whether you are male or female, a body builder or fitness enthusiast or just your average 'Joe' who wants to start working out. Using ProShake from back2frontsolutions allows you to calculate your daily protein intake and monitor your progress. Either shake your device or use our intuitive and easy to use food picker. Then check your profile to see how you are doing. Shake, add and track your gains with ProShake!
* Protein calculator based off gender, weight (kg or lbs) and activity level. You can also provide your own intake value if the calculated intake is too high or low
* Gold, Silver, Bronze protein score system. Make sure you're hitting protein goal every day
* Unique Interactive Protein shake function
* Scrollable weekly calendar view
* Food Log - add, edit or delete items from your food diary
* Notifications - ProShake can help you to keep on top of your goal by notifying you every so often
* ProShake ships with a small database of food items to get you started
Coming Soon: ProShake Premium - The Complete Nutrient Tracker
* Full nutritional breakdown - fat, carbs and calorific data
* Barcode reader
* Pill Box - track your supplement usage
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 12.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Proshake lite - The Protein Tracker 1.0.3 is free and available through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in London, Newcastle, UK and Sicily, Italy, back2frontsolutions was founded in 2013 by Noel Morgala and Ian Poultney. We are independent developers who try to create useful apps that have something different about them. The aim is to stand out from the crowd in an increasingly crowded marketplace but most importantly have fun doing it. All Material and Software (C) 2014 back2frontsolutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.