April 27, 2014 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong, China - Jardine Schindler Group is proud to announce the launch of the Schindler 5500 elevator App for smart-phones. The application is now available for download at the iTunes App Store.
Schindler 5500 elevator represents the next generation of elevator in the industry - a high speed Machine-room-less elevator that can take you to 50 floors in 50 seconds. The Schindler 5500 offers a perfect fit for most building and architectural designs.
With the app, you can now create your own Schindler 5500 elevator interior, anywhere and anytime. Unleash your creativity by mixing and matching walls, lighting, ceiling, floors and fixtures from a comprehensive choice of material and colors.
The app also contains rich multi-media content showcasing different benefits of Schindler 5500 including high-level performance, enhanced efficiency as well as space and energy saving.
* Design and share your own Schindler 5500 elevator interior: you can create your own elevator interior design by choosing interior material such as walls, lighting, ceiling, floors and fixtures from 4 Italian designed deco lines, from contemporary classic to sophisticated luxury. Simply tap a button to share your design to friends
* Multi-media product features: videos and graphics to showcase product features including high-level performance, enhanced efficiency as well as space and energy saving, such as 360-degree view of Suspension Traction Media Technology
* Locate and contact the elevator experts with just a few taps
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 32.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Schindler 5500 elevator 4.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Jardine Schindler Group (JSG) is a Joint Venture between Jardine Matheson in Hong Kong and Schindler Group of Switzerland, who between them bring over 300 years of experience in business management, regional specialization and engineering excellence.
JSG is headquartered in Hong Kong and designs, engineers, installs, maintains and modernizes elevators, escalators and moving walkways in Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam. JSG employs some 3,000 staff in a variety of specialist disciplines, ranging from engineering design to construction management. The business is split into two principle operating divisions: New Installations, focusing on new construction projects, and Existing Installations, providing maintenance and modernization services. On average, 100 million people throughout the Asia Pacific regions will be transported by equipment supplied and maintained by JSG on any given day. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Jardine Schindler Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.