May 5, 2014 in Image Editing (F)
[prMac.com] Miami, Florida - Overmacs Team Inc. is pleased to announce the new update of PhotoSweeper (1.9.7) for Mac OS X.
* Support of DNG format images (Digital Negative by Adobe). DNG has been widely used by Lightroom, Photoshop and other Adobe products users for storing images
* "Lock photos". Locked photos are used for comparison but can't be marked for removal
* Search of photos in the app browser - the filter panel with up to 30 criteria. These include: item location, dates, file type, rating & colors, image characteristics and camera details
PhotoSweeper quickly and efficiently helps eliminate similar or duplicate photos. It works with photos from iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom libraries as well as photos from your Mac.
"PhotoSweeper is a simple and efficient utility for organizing photos. 4.5/5" Macworld
"PhotoSweeper packs a powerful punch in de-cluttering any size collection. 9/10" Mac.AppStorm
"If you are a fan of the Mac OS X Lion design, PhotoSweeper will integrate perfectly in your suite of "must have" apps. 5/5" Softpedia
"The interface is a breeze to use. 9/10" MacNews
"I do like this app, it works really well and under the hood is written to utilize the abilities of your Mac." MacTricksAndTips
PhotoSweeper will help if
* You take a series of shots of the same scene trying to get the perfect one
* You edit photos with applications, such PhotoShop, Pixelmator, and more and make backups just in case
* You have photos scattered on external hard drives and local disks, in iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom libraries
* You have a mess in your photo collection or just want to free disk space by removing junk photos
* Easy to find photos
Just drag and drop folders to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom library via the Media window.
* Flexible comparison settings
Use 6 different methods to find similar or duplicate photos, even those edited in external programs such Photoshop, regardless of image size or format.
PhotoSweeper was developed to be extremely fast at comparing large number of photos. Using efficient caches allows you to make the next comparison much faster. You have an opportunity to regroup the results on-the-fly by changing a matching level of similarity.
* Easy to manage photos
Review results in "Face-to-Face" or "Groups" mode. Put photos into a virtual container, "Box". Delete, move, or copy photos from the Box. Bulk rename photos while copying or moving.
* Great photo browsing
PhotoSweeper provides an up-to-date photo browser with such features as: fast loading of thumbnails, Quick Look preview, drag and drop support, showing paths, ratings, labels, etc. The "Image Info" panel shows more detailed information, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC, and more).
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 16.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PhotoSweeper 1.9.7 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Photography category.
Overmacs Team Inc. was found in 2011 in Miami, FL, by two Mac developers. The goal of the company is creating quality and unique applications for Mac OS X, rarely for iOS. Now the main product is PhotoSweeper - the well-known photo duplicate remover. To contact founders, please visit our website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Overmacs Team Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.