May 13, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Hyderabad, India - mTouchLabs today is pleased to announce the release of PicPoly 1.0, its unique photo editing tool developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. PicPoly transforms your album photos and snaps into beautiful paintings in one touch. By using picpoly one can make cinematic photos, add paint or pencil sketch effects to your lovely photos. Add gorgeous, film-inspired sepia tones to your photos in seconds. Adjust brightness, exposure, sharpness, vibrance, Hue & vignette for lovelier photos. Share your work on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
* Automatically transform your photos into one of many painting styles
* Pencil Drawing, Oil Painting, Impressionist Art
* Load photos from your Camera Roll and other Albums like Facebook, Flicker, Twitter and phone library
* Take snaps and watch them transform instantly
* Experiment with different color palettes
* Adjust your painting to get just the right look
* Sepia Tone variations - Sepia Blue, Sepia Red, Sepia Green and Sepia Mixed colors
* Add blur effect at different intensity levels - useful for making wallpaper out of your photos
* Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Hue, Saturation, and RGB values
* Experiment with many photo effects to make your Photos awesome
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 12.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Available the wonderful feature-rich PicPoly 1.0 at just $1.99 (USD) worldwide from the App Store under the Photo & Video category.
Locted in Hyderabad, India, mTouchLabs is a pioneer in the mobile development arena, releasing applications that are swift, visually appealing, and highly intuitive. Copyright (C) 2014 mTouchLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.