May 22, 2014 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Coral Springs, Florida - Writes for All today is pleased to introduce Desktop Ghost 1.0 for Mac OS X. Desktop Ghost is a useful utility application that allows users to hide and show all the files on their desktop with a single click. Desktop Ghost is the perfect solution for OS X users who take screencasts and/or screenshots but do not want to move all the files on their desktop to another location on their computer. Desktop Ghost also gives users the choice to run the application as a status bar-only app or as a regular app with a icon in the dock.
* Instantly hide and show the items on your Desktop
* Optionally run the app as a status bar application for easy access
* Hide/Show your desktop items from the standard window or the status bar
* Easily set Desktop Ghost to run when you log in to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default)
* Hides all items on the desktop when you press the hide button - Items dragged onto the desktop after a hide can be seen (unless you press the hide button again)
Great reasons to use Desktop Ghost:
* Use Desktop Ghost to hide your messy desktop for a screencast
* Use Desktop Ghost to hide your messy desktop to take screenshots
* Desktop Ghost does not temporarily move your items nor does it delete them, it simply hides them
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Desktop Ghost 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Utility and Productivity categories.
Writes for All Inc. owns and operates AppTyrant, a website dedicated to iOS and Mac application development. Links to iOS and Mac applications distributed by Writes for All Inc. can be found on the website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Writes for All Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.