July 28, 2007 in iPod (E)
[prMac.com] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Findley Designs, Inc. announces the immediate availability of iPod Access v4.1 for Mac OSX and Windows Vista/XP/2000. Version 4.1 adds support for the iPhone, improved iTunes integration and numerous bug fixes. As of this release iPod Access is the only music retrieval solution for both the iPod and iPhone. iPod Access v4.1 is available to new users for $19.99 or as a free upgrade to v4.0 users.
New Features include:
1) iPhone Support.
2) Faster iTunes Integration.
3) Numerous bug fixes.
iPod Access is the leading iPod/iPhone music and video transfer application for the Mac and Windows. With iPod Access you have instant access to all the songs on your iPod or iPhone. Your songs can be be displayed and sorted in almost any fashion so you can find the songs you need right when you need them. With the new instant search feature in v4 you can find songs just as quickly as you would in iTunes. And once you have found the songs, movies and playlists that you want, iPod Access will copy them right back into iTunes or to an external drive for backup. If you need music from your iPod or iPhone back on your computer then you need iPod Access.
* Universal Application (Support for Intel and PPC Macs)
* Tiger (OS X 10.4) Support
* Windows Vista/XP and Win 2000 Support
* Force iPod Manual Update Mode (iPod only)
* Add songs, videos and podcasts directly to the iTunes Library
* Export song listing
* Automatic file renaming
* Support for non-Roman characters (including Japanese)
* Easy to use interface
* Instant listing of all iPod songs
* Playlist Cloning into iTunes
* Support for iTunes Ratings, Play Count, Last Played date
* Play music and video files directly from the iPod (iPod only)
* Transfer ID3 tags for WAV, Video and iFM files.
* AAC file support (including iTunes Music store songs)
* Audible.com support
* Song Navigation by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
* Copy songs organized by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
* Single button sequential backups
* Recover songs from iPods with a damaged database. (iPod only)
* Support for PC formatted Hard drives
* Support for Multiple iPods
Findley Designs, Inc. strives to create solutions to help the everyday computer user. Applications such as iPod Access, Movie Montage, Delete It and iCal FTP strive to put a simple interface on complex problems. More information can be found at http://www.findleydesigns.com/