June 9, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Lodz, Poland - Lucky Clan today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Slow Shutter! 2.0 for iOS. Capture Long-Exposure photographs with Slow Shutter! Create beautiful photos of moving objects with features usually reserved for expensive DSLRs. Version 2.0 was designed from the ground up, we used feedback from users and experts to create the highest performance Slow Shutter app ever. Slow Shutter is now easier to use, more intuitive and offers the highest quality results. It just works!
* Auto - Perfect for waterfalls, ghost photos and other moving objects
* Light TraiL - Capture hypnotizing photos of night traffic, fireworks, carousels and other moving lights
* Night - Capture bright, noise-free photos in low-light conditions
* Real time preview
* Full photo resolution support in Auto and Night modes. Maximum framerate is used in Light Trail - this can be modified in iOS Settings
* Adjust exposure in Light Trail and Night modes
* Adjust Freeze in Auto mode
* Tap "Shoot" button again to stop capture
* To improve sharpness use a tripod
* iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad (2nd gen. or newer)
* iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Slow Shutter! 2.0 is available at the special price of $0.99 (USD) exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Following the introductory period, the app will return to it normal price of $1.99. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Lodz, Poland, the Lucky Clan team is an independent software company founded by Sylwester Los in March of 2010. With a focus on the iOS platform, Lucky's mission is to provide their customers with the highest quality, reliability and compatibility with every device produced by Apple. Their flagship app, ArtStudio, has become one of the most popular tools for drawing, painting, and photo editing for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2014 Lucky Clan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.