August 3, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software is pleased to announce that TheMacBundles has initiated a new program of weekly special offerings of high quality standalone titles at the lowest prices available anywhere. The TheMacBundles' new marketing model for bundles has brought unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. TheMacBundles is bringing the same philosophy to the marketing of standalone titles.
TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. When selling standalone titles, TheMacBundles:
* Eliminates the middlemen and this results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
Starting on August 3rd, for one week the acclaimed MailSteward Standard and MailSteward Pro programs will be available for 50% off of their regular price. Additionally, any user that purchases either program will receive a $5 discount if they order the August bundle at the same time. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign-up for a new opt-in mailing list on TheMacBundles' homepage.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.