June 12, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Gdynia, Poland - Nothing further from truth because, on the basis of this seemingly hackneyed plot, OhNoo Studio succeeded at creating one of the most original worlds ever seen by the adventure games genre. Sound familiar?
The dreamlike atmosphere featured in the game was inspired by the works of a Polish painter, Zdzislaw Beksinski, and a recently deceased Swiss painter, H.R.Giger, among others. The game's final appearance was also greatly influenced by the worlds presented in such games as Demon's Souls and Dark Seed. From this mixture we created a world full of darkness and depression
OhNoo Studio only recently started an Indiegogo campaign for Tormentum. Their aim is to raise funds necessary for finishing the game and the goal is to collect $9000. The game is going to be available for PC, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices. Sound interesting? Feel free to check out Tormentum's Indiegogo page where you can find all the details about the project.
* Dark adventure from the border of dream and reality
* Unique, hand-drawn illustrations
* 3 lands, differing in terms of architecture, weather, and creatures dwelling in them
* Moral choices which will have an impact on the game's end
* A variety of riddles integrated into the game in a form of different locks, traps, gates, etc.
* Outstanding soundtrack with more than 20 tracks
* Characters with unique personalities, which will help or try to prevent the hero in reaching his goal
* Incredible atmosphere
* Languages: English, Polish
* 4-6 hours of gameplay
OhNoo Studio is a small, three-man developing team with big ambitions and even bigger dreams. They aim to provide entertainment as well as a reason for players to contemplate their existency by creating original fantasy worlds. The studio was founded in 2013 and is located in Poland. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 OhNoo Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.