June 16, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Warsaw, Poland - Indie development studio, XPerienced today is proud to announce the release of Wild Animal Sounds Quiz 1.0 for iOS, a simple but entertaining game for toddlers aged 18 months and older. Gameplay is very simple and suited for younger children. When the sound of a wild animal is played, a kid needs to touch on a friendly picture of a correct animal. The pictures are big and colorful so it is easy for the child's small fingers to touch it, but at the beginning parent's assistance might be helpful for younger children.
The game features HD cartoony graphics of adorable animals (optimized for iPhone 5, iPad Retina and Android tablets) and real wild animal sounds. It was made by mom and dad and tested by their lovely daughter, and this should guarantee a lot of fun for your kids.
* Cartoon graphics of wild kid animals
* Real, high quality sounds of wild animals
* 2 difficulty levels - endless mode for toddlers up to 3 years and time-boxed mode for the older kids (kindergarten age)
* High Definition (HD) graphics for your phones and tablets
* Free, Ads support development of future updates and new games for kids
Includes pictures and sounds of the following animals:
* Giraffe is coming soon
* iOS 5.1 or later / Android 2.2 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPad Retina and Android tablets
Pricing and Availability:
Wild Animal Sounds Quiz 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store and Google Play in the Games category.
Located in Warsaw, Poland, XPerienced is an independent maker of Wild Animal Sounds Quiz, Hit The Lights and Ear Play Guitarist, all available on the App Store. Copyright (C) 2014 XPerienced. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.