June 20, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Ann Arbor, Michigan - Mars Tech today is proud to announce the release of eBlektric 1.0, an exciting artistic and creative game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. A parody of the smash hit Blek, eBlektric comes with new exciting designs and the same simple yet ingenious gameplay.
The following are some of its features:
* Universal design for all iOS devices
* Game Center Achievements and Challenges
* 60 new engaging levels (more to come soon)
* Different shapes and colors
* Later levels have moving targets
* Smooth slithering of the snake-like shape with cool visual effects
* Sounds that give you an immersive and electrifying experience
And at the same low price for all your iOS devices, eBlektric is a must-have for fans of the original game. Download it, enjoy it, and let us know your thoughts by reviewing it on the app store and leaving a comment on the game's Facebook page.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (Universal)
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
eBlektric 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Get your copy and start enjoying this immersive, imaginative, and ingenious experience.
Mars Tech LLC. is a company that is specialized in mobile applications. With multiple apps on the App Store, we take pride in being a leading-edge company in developing high quality and interesting apps. Copyright (C) 2014 Mars Tech LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.