June 19, 2014 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - "BISCUE App," a business skills application provided by Shubiki Corporation, Japan, has released a new in-app course entitled "Business Manners in Japan - Addressing Someone", for smartphones and tablets in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
One of the Japanese mannerisms that often confuse foreigners living and working in Japan is how people are addressed in various situations. When doing business, in particular, the rules are very complicated and if you address someone incorrectly you can leave an impolite or rude impression. This makes it difficult even for business people proficient in Japanese to properly address anyone when doing business.
BISCUE has been providing a number of Japanese language courses focusing on various business scenes in Japan. The newly released series comprises a part of them and is designed for learning how to address people in Japanese business society in multiple languages.
The courses are provided through side-by-side translation with audio narration between 6 different languages and Japanese, which enables both non-Japanese and Japanese business professionals to learn foreign languages used in business.
About the courses:
* Title : "Business Manners in Japan - Addressing Someone"
* Table of Contents:
1. Basics of Addressing
2. Addressing the People of Your Workplace
3. Addressing the People Outside Your Company
4. Talking about Private Matters
* 6 courses:
- In Japanese with English translation
- In Japanese with Chinese translation
- In Japanese with Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Latin American Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Portuguese translation
- In Japanese with French translation
- Keywords (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Multiple-choice tests and results (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Explanations (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Additional explanations (In each language)
- Summary of the chapter (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Japanese audio narration is included.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 21.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BISCUE 2.0.9 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-Learning libraries "BISCUE LS" which can be used by PCs as well as mobile devices.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning". The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities. Copyright (C) since 1993 Shubiki Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.