June 25, 2014 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - iOS users who want to re-discover the song that hit #1 on their birthday, anniversary, or any other special day in their life, can now head to the App Store and download the wonderful new no-cost app Birthday Hit from Caramba App Development.
With a huge database of songs that go all the way back to 1950, Birthday Hit not only tells users which song topped the charts on their special day and how long it remained #1, but automatically lets them enjoy the YouTube video via partial or full-screen viewing mode. There's also a convenient iTunes link for users who want to purchase the track and add it to their library. Other Birthday Hit special features include:
* Background playing support, so that users can enjoy music while they multitask on their iDevice
* Easy access to lyrics, so that users can turn any moment into a fun and nostalgic karaoke session
* The option to share songs with friends via Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp
* The ability to mirror music videos via Apple AirPlay, Apple TV and Chromecast
* A filter that prevents kids from accessing explicit or inappropriate content
* A variety of customization options, including layout and background color changes
Plus, users who aren't looking for a top track for a specific, special date can still use to the app to browse from over 1000 #1 videos, and enjoy hour after hour of pure nostalgic fun.
"With so much stress in the world today, sometimes people just need a time out so they can take a fun, happy trip down memory lane for a little while," commented a spokesperson from Caramba App Development. "And what's what makes Birthday Hit so unique! It's like a virtual time machine that instantly takes users back to another time and place - whether that's last month, last year, a decade ago, or even before they were born! And of course, like all of our apps, Birthday Hit is extremely easy to use, loaded with features and functions, and fun for people of all ages."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Birthday Hit 1.1, the wonderful new no-cost app that shows users which song hit #1 on any special day and displays the YouTube video, is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Caramba App Development develops apps for iPhone and iPad. The company focuses on innovative entertainment and utility apps, and currently has eight apps live in the Apple iTunes App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Caramba App Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.