July 10, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Galta Apps today is proud to announce the release of A Few Billion Square Tiles 1.0.2, its latest iPhone and iPad game. A Few Billion Square Tiles brings minesweeper gameplay to the 21th century by dropping the player into an online infinite multiplayer world of tiles.
Players are dropped in a shared infinite world and given the freedom to build their empire, directly compete in a battle for tiles, and join clans to build the largest territory. They will discover special tools to help them during their quest, such as Sonars which reveal hidden tiles and the Wipers which allow players to steal tiles from others.
The game features 4 distinct leaderboards:
* The Global Race, where players are ranked by the total size of their empire
* The Hourly Race, where players are ranked by the number of tiles they found in the last hour
* The Clan Race, where players can form alliance to build the biggest territory
* The Game Center Score leaderboard, computed from the speed and dexterity of the players
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Few Billion Square Tiles 1.0.2 is Free, ad supported, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Favorite locations are easy to save and share among players, and can also be viewed on the web. The website makes it super easy to browse the evolving world and view all players' empires.
Galta Apps is an indie iOS dev studio based in Paris, France. It was founded in late 2012 by Philippe Champeaux, a former Apple employee who after 10 years of Research & Development wanted to experience what was on the other side of the fence. Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Galta SARL. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.