July 11, 2014 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Langenhahn, Germany - Norbert M. Doerner is pleased to announce the upcoming release of NeoFinder for iPhone and iPad.
* Display the catalogs you have loaded into your iPhone or iPad
* Download catalogs from a Dropbox account
* Search catalogs
* Display all Inspector details for a selected item, including embedded GPS, EXIF, IPTC, ID3 data, thumbnails, text previews, music lyrics, cover art, and all the stuff you are used to see in NeoFinder Mac and abeMeda for Windows
* Geosearch for photos and movies on a map
Only NeoFinder for iOS will allow you to search your NeoFinder catalogs on the iPhone or iPad, wherever you are.
NeoFinder Mac makes it easier than ever to keep track of your digital files, photos, songs, movies, fonts on hard disks, USB sticks, server disks, Blu-ray disks, DVD-ROMs, CDROMs, and any other digital media. NeoFinder generates thumbnails and reads a lot of metadata during cataloging, for powerful search possibilities, smart folders, and more.
NeoFinder Mac Highlights:
* Metadata - NeoFinder catalogs metadata of songs, movies, fonts, and photos, including the MP3-Tags of several audio file formats, EXIF, GPS, and IPTC data of photos, and also Adobe XMP. All these are clearly arranged in the user interface, and can be extensively searched. For numerous photo and video formats, NeoFinder generates thumbnails during cataloging, displaying them in all list and icon views.
* Integration - Offering a tight connection to major productivity tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Roxio Toast, FileMaker Pro, Apples Spotlight and Finder, and the extensive support of drag&drop into other applications, NeoFinder can support many workflow scenarios.
* Geotagging - Only NeoFinder offers the integrated GeoFinder, which searches for photos taken near a spot, or the KMZ export for coordinates and photo thumbnails as a way to give geolocated photos to friends. NeoFinder can even geotag photos itself, no other software needed. And only NeoFinder displays amazing facts about any geolocation in the Wikipedia Inspector.
* Networking - Store your catalog database on a server for access from all Macs in the network, and with the sidekick product abeMeda (was CDWinder for Windows) even from Microsoft Windows.
Since the initial release of CDFinder 1.0 in 1995, more than 59,000 customers in 95 countries around the world are using CDFinder and now NeoFinder to organise their digital library, and manage their data archive and backups, including NASA, IKEA, BBC, Mattel, Rand McNally, Pfizer, Random House, Oracle, and Warner Bros.
* German, English, French, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Japanese
* Requires iOS 5.1
Pricing and Availability:
NeoFinder for iOS will be available once Apple has approved it for the iOS App Store.
Norbert M. Doerner is a computer scientist with a love for integration and cool products. He develops great Macintosh software since 1991. Popular products include the disk cataloger NeoFinder (was CDFinder), various plugins for the Finder, iPhoto and Aperture, and the transcription software F5.app. Copyright (C) 1991-2014 Norbert M. Doerner. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.