July 13, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Kiel, Germany - Independent software developer, Anton Kosiakov, has announced the release of The Math Hunter 1.2. The Math Hunter is a super fun iOS game for practicing basic math skills by protecting the blooming forest against monsters. The new version is aimed to make the game easier to play for younger kids and at the same time keep it challenging for older ones. It also iincludes solving a complex equation by parts. The object of The Math Hunter is to defeat the monsters trying to reach the archer by using math skills.
Ways to stop monsters:
* Shoot at them with your bow
* Upgrade your bow to shoot several arrows in a row
* Activate a freezing bombs to gain time
* Activate a fire bomb to start a fire
* Activate a usual bomb to explode monsters around
You can configure The Math Hunter for your needs:
* 4 operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
* Ability to select multiple operations to practice
* 3 levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
* Adaptation algorithm to your skills
* Players need to demonstrate ability to use brackets on Medium and Hard levels
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 30.1 MB
Pricing & Availability:
The Math Hunter 1.2 is free to practice addition on the easy level. Unlocking all operations and difficulty levels is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Kiel, Germany, indie developer Anton Kosiakov develops high quality iOS games for kids and adults. All Material and Software (C) 2014 Anton Kosiakov. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.