July 15, 2014 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - CobbySoft Media Inc. today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Debt Snowball Full 1.2, an update to their popular financial app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. By following the debt snowball strategy recommended by financial gurus for years, Debt Snowball Full helps you pay off your debts faster and easier.
Debt Snowball Method in a nutshell:
1. List out all the debts in ascending order from smallest balance to the largest.
2. Commit to paying the minimum payment on every debt.
3. Determine how much extra can be applied towards the smallest debt.
4. Pay the minimum payment plus the additional amount towards that smallest debt unit it is paid off.
5. Once a debt is paid in full, add the old minimum payment (plus any extra amount available) from the first debt to the minimum payment on the second smallest debt, and apply the new sum to repaying the second smallest debt.
6. Repeat until all debts are paid in full.
Debt Snowball was specifically developed to help you do all of the above in a best in class user interface. Everything is ergonomically designed to help you input, keep track and pay off any debt effortlessly. Used by many, loved by all.
* Show you how much time and money you could save in seconds.
* Track all debt and money saving in one easy to see screen.
* Notifications alert - never miss a payment again.
* Password protection for all your financial information.
What to know more about Debt Snowball Method? Check out Dave Ramsey's "Get Out of Debt with the Debt Snowball Plan"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Debt Snowball Full 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, CobbySoft Media Inc is a start up focusing on mobile app creation. Copyright (C) 2014 CobbySoft Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.