July 15, 2014 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Beverley, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom - The latest version of Barcode Basics adds a range of GS1 databar codes plus EAN-14 and SSCC-18 codes to the already lengthy list of barcodes supported by the popular mac barcode generator. It has a simple, user friendly interface while supporting professional features such as bar width reduction (bwr) and truncation.
Most importantly, it's priced at just $9.99 making it easily the cheapest pro-quality barcode creator on the Mac App Store. Compare that to its competitors Barcode Express ($179), Barcode X ($299), Barcode Producer ($299) or Barcody ($79) and its easy to see why Barcode Basics is catching on fast - especially amongst the graphic and packaging design communities.
However, its low price tag does not mean that it's low on features. It includes all the functions needed by graphic designers and art workers to produce industry standard barcodes which will work well on press.
* Choice of vector (eps & pdf) or bitmapped (png, bmp, jpg etc) output formats
* Bar width reduction (essential for professionally printed barcodes)
* Bar height truncation
* Optional light margin indicators
* Code 39
* Code 128
* EAN 13 (also known as JAN in Japan)
* EAN 8
* EAN 14 (NEW!)
* GS1 Databar Omnidirectional (NEW!)
* GS1 Databar Stacked (NEW!)
* GS1 Databar Stacked Omnidirectional (NEW!)
* GS1 Databar Truncated (NEW!)
* GS1 Databar Limited (NEW!)
* Interleaved 2 of 5 (NEW!)
* MSI Plessey (any check digit type)
* SSCC-18 (NEW!)
* Mac OS X Version 10.8 or higher
* 64 bit processor
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Barcode Basics $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. Promo Codes: If you'd like a promo code to enable you to test drive Barcode Basics then please contact Robert at the website.
Located in Beverley, United Kingdom, BARCODE BASICS was founded in 2013 by Robert Stott. All Material and Software (C) 2013-2014 Barcode Basics / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.