August 11, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - TAS Games today announces the release of 3D Good vs Evil, the squel to their strategy and action game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The game pits Good against Evil in a unique battle filled with strategy and action. Good vs Evil is a mix of chess and real time battles. Attacking an enemy transports you to a death match in the dungeon where each character has specific attack attributes and weapons. The game features a full 3D universe with a user controlled camera.
3D Good vs Evil features an extensive single player game with two different modes and three different difficulty settings. Each of the six types of play has a global high scores leader board. Can you become the archon? Perhaps the greatest feature of the game is its 2 player mode. Play Good vs Evil against a friend anywhere on a single iPhone or iPod.
* Full 3D Universe
* User controlled camera angles
* 1 player and 2 player on a single device
* 16 characters with unique weapons and abilities
* Unique mix of strategy and action
* Level up system for each character
* 6 different types of Magic to use in the battles
* Intuitive touch screen controls
* Realistic battle sound effects
* Play as both Good and Evil
* Two game modes
* Three difficulty levels
* Global high scores leader board
iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
3D Good vs Evil for iPhone is only $1.99 (USD) and will be available exclusively through the App Store in July 2009.
Located in San Diego, California, TAS Games was founded in 2008. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.