August 11, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] London, UK - The Mac Sale has only one week left before our first amazing bundle is gone forever. This first bundle has proven hugely popular and demonstrates that software bundles don't have to be all filler with no well-known applications. Offering a great deal to both customers and developers alike, The Mac Sale combines the products of both established Mac powerhouses and startup indie developers.
For $49.99 (USD), The Mac Sale presents 10 superb apps:
* REALBasic Personal - A rapid development tool for newcomers to programming and old hands alike.
* Iris - An image manipulation program with a killer UI and superb capability.
* Interarchy - The grandaddy of FTP on the Mac, solid, reliable and embracing new systems such as Amazon S3.
* Flux - "This is like Dreamweaver on steroids." - downloadsquad.com.
* Scribbles - A fun sketching program with a remarkable and innovative interface.
* TaskPaper - Task Manager which focuses on getting things done and not fiddling with options.
* WriteRoom - The minimalist word processor loved by writers.
* Stuf - Clipboard manager that lets you share items over your network.
* Mariner Calc - Quick and solid spreadsheet which won't bog down your Mac.
* HoudahSpot - All the features Spotlight should have.
Once this bundle is over, it's over and it's unlikely this kind of value in a bundle will be repeated, so don't miss out on some amazing apps for an unbelievable price.
The Mac Sale was founded to give amazing deals to Mac users and a fair share to all developers and participants.