August 9, 2014 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] New York City, New York -Snarkbots, Inc. is proud to introduce their new social media platform, Picks, available August 8 - on the App Store. A social media experience built around the things one loves, Picks allows users to search, discover, save, and share favorite books, movies, restaurants, podcasts, TV shows, and more. Users can search for info on the latest releases, create lists, share favorites with friends, keep track of what their friends are doing, or broadcast their Picks to the world. Picks brings all one's favorite things to one location that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
* Make great lists: Top 10 horror movies. Restaurants to visit. Books for a book club. Best games on the App Store. Create any list and use it to easily share favorites with friends
* Recommend to friends: Send a recommendation to Picks pals. Also text, e-mail, Tweet, Facebook, or get social however you want. Just send a link to great tip
* Discover what friends like: Want to be kept in the loop when friends are doing something fun? Just follow the suggestions and updates of friends! Picks is a great way to get ideas for new things to try
* Broadcast to the world: Picks can make it easier to coordinate fun outings with friends. Want to see the new superhero movie or get a group together to go the new bar? Just push the broadcast button and friends will be able to join in the conversation
* To-do's that aren't just words: Why should lists be just pencil on paper, or just a notes file? Wouldn't it be great if to read descriptions about books, get the address for a restaurant, or find out how long that movie is
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 9.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Picks - Find, Share, Discover The Things You Love 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. For all other information, contact Joe Fabisevich at the website.
Snarkbots Inc. is a mobile development company, operating out of New York City, New York. The company was established in 2014. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Snarkbots Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.