August 9, 2014 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Marseille, France - GoltApps is thrilled to introduce a new personal finance app, Monez 1.0, arrives for the iPhone this week. Our app allows users to quickly and easily track all business expenses, with different expense types, payment types and item types. Monez can show whether a household is living within its means or not, allowing for the planning of future reductions in expenditure. Use built in reporting services to analyze payment methods, expense types or item types and track your spending over time.
Value features an unapologetically simple, modern, all-in-one design. Easily access all your accounts, payment history, search and reports through a simple new design.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use
* Multi-currency support
* Adding a new transaction is fast and easy! - create a new transaction in seconds
* Browse expense or income entries by year, month, week by category/date with the ability to drill-down
* Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for months, weeks, years
* Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down.
* View your expenses by category or by payments
* Unlimited & customizable accounts with quick account switcher
* Easy editable categories to reflect user preferences
* iCloud support
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 7.0
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monez 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in France, GoltApps was founded by Garry Golt in 2013. The company leverages a global team that creates applications specializing in education, games and eBooks for iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) 2014 GoltApps Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.