August 10, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas - 3 Magic Shots does simultaneous launch of their highly addictive game: RBGY + Colors on the Apple App Store and Google Play. RBGY + Colors is all about confusing the brain associative part by displaying colors and their associated names in a different theme. The objective of the game is to tap the right color tile based on the name of the color and not their appearance. It's seems deviously easy but is not which makes this game shines out from the rest of the crowd.
RBGY + Colors starts easy with just 4 colors to identify along but soon morphs into an increasingly difficult game by increasing the colors as your score increases, the colors flip out timer also decreases over time making it extremely easy to begin with and continue but insanely difficult to reach the top of the ranks.
* Tons of new RGB and CMYK color combos to choose from. Not just RBGY but so much more packed in one game
* Faster gameplay as your score increases and you train your mind more to tap the right color
* Starts with 4 color combos and goes on to 6, 8 and 10 as the timing gets faster in a single game session
* Difficult to fail in the start unless you tap on the wrong tile as the timing is incremental with better reaction time - Play faster to tease your brain more
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RBGY + Colors 1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. The game is also available for Android on Google Play.
Digital Poke was started with the intent of creating and designing software's which would spread happy pokes to our users. Digital Poke is built from the ground up on the concept of delivering Quality apps that redefine the wheel to simplify the user's interaction and stand up to their expectations. At Digital Poke, It's not About Us, It's About You. Copyright (C) 2014 Digital Poke. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.