August 13, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Schwenksville, Pennsylvania - Ettitudemedia today is proud to announce the release of Board Breaker 2.0, a cool game app that allows karate and non-karate kids and adults alike to have fun by breaking karate boards. But watch out for twists and turns as you play. You can post and boast your score on Social Media, and also see your ranking on the leaderboard across all the players around the world. Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to be the Leader on the Board Breaker App Leaderboard. Board Breaker is developed with TangSooDo International Master Jose Torres. There are a lot of interesting characters in addition to the boards in the game:
* The Yin: The yin in the Board Breaker is the positive side of the Yin-Yang. The player gets three Yins/lives at the start of the game. There are chances to get your Yin back as the game is played.
* The Yang: The Ninja is the yang in the Board Breaker game. It represents the negative side of the Yin-Yang. The Yang takes a life.
* The Master: Representing, wisdom and skill, the master boosts health in the game. The master comes once during the game and if you tap him,the health bar is increased with less health lost.
So, are you up for the challenge? Download Board Breaker now and start playing. Version 2.0 of Board Breaker includes a new sound for the Master and minor bug fix.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 12.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Board Breaker 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available to the members of the press.
BizApps.ettitudeMedia, part of EttitudeMedia specializes in creating B2b Apps and consumer games. We have created business Apps for medical, gyms, restaurants and many similar industries. BoardBreaker is the new cool game from our company. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 BizApps.ettitudeMedia,. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.