August 18, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - Introducing a new game by Zyrobotics, the makers of Forest Fighter and ZyroSky. Turtle Invaders features a unique approach to improve motor skills by providing settings that adjust to the skill level of the user. In Turtle Invaders, the turtles have decided to take over the underwater Aqua world. The fearless Octoremus has decided to fight back!! In order to stop the turtles, Octoremus must ink the turtles, which spurt them back to their own lair. The turtles, of course, can fight back. Think it's too easy? Gamers can challenge themselves at the hardest difficulty level to test their motor skills!
Key Features of Turtle Invaders Include:
* Fully customizable settings can adjust game options based on the skill level of the individual
* Helps in improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for younger children
* Switch accessible for individuals with motor limitations
* Just touch the screen to play or use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess)
* Fun for all, with additional features to help children with special needs
* Beginner's options to help gain confidence during game play
* Enables play by all individuals of all skill levels
* Graphics and music can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids or for kids that are easily distracted, such as children with Autism or attention deficit disorder
"We are exceptionally thrilled to be able to announce the upcoming release of Turtle Invaders," said Dr. Ayanna Howard, Chief Technology Officer at Zyrobotics. "This cause and effect game is designed to challenge your motor skills and will keep gamers coming back for more. With its fully customized play settings, this game is a must-have for experienced gamers to gamers with disabilities."
Turtle Invaders is coming soon to the App Store, where gamers can download it for free for the iPhone and iPad. Also coming to the Google Play store. For more information, please visit Turtle Invaders online.
Zyrobotics, LLC is an Inclusive Technology company. Our mission is to enable freedom through technology by developing products that are adaptive to each individual's capabilities. For children, our products uniquely focus on accessible play. Zyrobotics' first product offerings include switch-to-tablet interactive toys, interactive robots, and a suite of gaming apps that are specially designed to enable accessible play. Zyrobotics, LLC was founded in 2013 as a Venturelab startup company. Venturelab is the University business incubator affiliated with the Georgia Institute of Technology. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Zyrobotics, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.