August 26, 2014 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Ratingen, Germany - TheKeptPromise today is proud to announce the release of GoodTimes 1.3 for Mac OS X. From the begining GoodTimes re-defined what a Collage is and what you can use it for. Never before were your photos perceived with such emotions. The detail you with GoodTimes is breath taking, the beautiful, delicate shape of even smallest leaf of a rose is preserved, and did you notice that rice is slightly translucent? Nothing is closer to reality then GoodTimes and maybe reality itself.
"Now with 1.3 we took a close look on what weddings really need," explained Christoph Vogelbusch, CEO of TheKeptPromise. "We cover everything to create nice memories of the wedding preparations, showing your love for your spouce to the actual wedding itself. And as always you are covered for the months to come be it a new home or a newborn and other themes. Love is all around!"
GoodTimes is a real powertool with features typically only found in Photoshop and some go even beyond that. It attacts customers way beyond just collages, e.g photographers around the world use GoodTime to plan their next Exhibition, as it's the easiest / fastest 3D layout tool for these things, capture your gallery, vitually preapre your frames and test drive your photos in them.
"GoodTimes' razor-sharp focus on these little details that other apps would consider insignificant is what sets it apart." - AppleGazette Review *****
"I was able to create some very nice collages that would have been tricky in a high-end photo editor like Photoshop." - TUAW
" I have been using it to create scrapbook pages [...] Everything can be changed [...] GoodTimes page editor is way better then iPhoto." (Alterconsulting review)
"This app makes it easy to present the best of your photos" (mheins57 review)
"Collage App with many playful extras [...] I can really recommend this app " (Ni.va review - translation)
"The beautiful themed templates are super easy to use. Simply drop your own photos, save and done. [...] The many export and sharing options are simply genius." (CeeKaa review - translation)
"Impressive app. [...] a real tool for photographers [...] amazingly powerful and complete, especially the frame effect. [...] I'm still exploring all the features!" (JcMilhet review - translation)
"You can almost do everything - custom made. It's a very complete app with a lot of potential" (catfishs review - translation)
Easy & Fun For Everyone
As easy as 1-2-3:
1) Pick a theme...
2) Drop your photos...
* About 50 templates:
* 35 backgrounds to match your photos
* Over 170 objects to enhance your own creations
* Over 25 frames to highlight your photos
* 17 powerful effects (from blur, over masks to gradient map)
* Multiple export and sharing options (Mountain Lion sharing - Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, etc., e-mail, desktop wallpaper, etc.)
From beginners to experts:
* All themes are professionally designed... ready to use
* An optional protected mode against accidental modifications
* Easily modify & enhance themes with pictures, texts, objects and effects
* If you feel extra creative, start from scratch using our Advanced Editing Mode
No help needed, still:
* GoodTimes guides you from the first second
* Spoken Introduction
* Tutorials with Tips & Tricks
* Photo Suggestions
* Guiding Hints while using
Fast and Efficient:
* Super fast layer based design
* Non-destructive editing
* See Effects applied in real time
* Custom masks & textures
* Replication of full effect stacks made easy
* Infinite effect stacking (multiple shadows, frames...)
Pro Grade Quality:
* High resolution backgrounds & objects even for high-res prints
* Pro outlined objects, with transparency
* High-res exports supported
* Layout in 3D with precise camera focal length
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 568 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GoodTimes 1.3 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category.
TheKeptPromise creates software that lives up to its promise. The company develops solutions in those areas they feel the customer needs are not met. TheKeptPromise is a start up of award winning professionals who have published scientific papers, got photos selected by National Geographic, 1px and more. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 TheKeptPromise. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.