September 2, 2014 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Sochi, Russian Federation - Time to free up your hands and get rid of the traditional notepad! ALON Software Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of ALON Dictaphone 1.8.6, a professional audio voice dictation app for those who want the highest quality dictation and audio recording device available. Ditch your notebook and start audio recording everything you need, from a to-do list to a critical memo. You can use ALON Dictaphone to dictate notes and memos quickly as well as record meeting, lecture, interview, and day-to-day sounds using your phone's microphone. In addition, you can share your entire meeting and lecture notes with anyone. It's super quick and easy to start sharing your audio recording with your friends, family, classmates and co-workers.
* Highest quality recordings (up to 48000 Hz/320kbps)
* MP3, WAV formats all dictation and note taking
* Edit options: Trim, Cut, Insert, Append, combine recordings
* Stereo support
* External microphone support
* iTunes file sharing
* Uploading recordings to Dropbox, SoundCloud, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, FTP servers
* Adjust microphone gain sensitivity
* Background sound recording and playback at different speeds (.8x, 1.5x)
* Option for auto-syncing and auto-uploading records to Dropbox
* Sync records, audio bookmarks and preferences with iCloud
* Sort audio recordings (by their name, by duration, by size, by date creation, and by type)
* Bluetooth and external headset support
* Import recordings from other applications (which support such option)
* Export recordings to other applications (which support such option)
* Record/Playback when your device is in a sleep mode
* Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls
* Playback/record timer
* Fast forward/rewind
* Simple editing with audio bookmarking
* Opportunity to create a play route from the bookmarks
* Voice activated recording - stop recording during silence
* Send or delete multiple recordings at a time
* Categorize and sort recordings
* Adjust playback speed
ALON Dictaphone brings high quality audio voice recording to the palm of your hand, enabling you to dictate all your notes and memos. When you need an audio recording, you can use ALON Dictaphone to record and share meeting notes, class lectures, or even the sound of ocean waves crashing. Use your voice to dictate notes, memos, and to do lists. No more fussing with a notepad and taking notes by hand. There is a comprehensive help manual in the app that describes and walks through all of the application's features.
ALON Dictaphone version 1.8.6 introduces iCloud synchronization for recordings and bookmarks, auto Dropbox synchronization, the ability to upload to Evernote, as well as adds new playback speeds (x0.8, x1.5). Users may now combine two files into one and can also choose an edit time by bookmarks. Version 1.8.6 offers improved usability and fixes minor bugs.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 17.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ALON Dictaphone 1.8.6 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. ALON Software would love to hear your suggestions and feedback on how to improve Audio Voice Dictation Recorder. Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to ALON Software online.
Based in Sochi, Russia, ALON Software Ltd. was founded in 2010 and specializes in development for the iOS and Android platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2010-2014 / ALON Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.