September 4, 2014 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Everdow today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Comburet 2.0, their new professional burning app for OS X. Localized in 74 different languages, Comburet is an auto-find burning device that is a blending of their popular AudioBurner and DiscBurner applications with extra enhanced features.
Comburet allows users to burn music CDs with CD-text in a host of formats such as mp3, aiff, and wav. After auto-finding the burning device, users can add their audio into the Comburet interface and select Burn. The Comburet interface displays the capacity of disc, the burning progress, and auto-verifies after burning. Comburet supports CD, DVD, and BD. The application also supports burning CD-Text in 8 different languages and conforms completely to the CD-Text standard. All audio formats that are supported by QuickTime can also be utilized in Comburet.
Comburet provides users with the ability to burn data folders and image files. From a drop down, users select whether they want to burn a folder or ISO or DMG image file. Like the Burn Audio feature, the Burn Data interface displays the capacity of disc, the burning progress, and auto-verifies after burning. Although Comburet offers users the ability to select a burning speed, the Auto option is recommended.
* Simplified User Interface
* Auto find burning device
* Supports CD, DVD, and BD
* Burn music CD with CD-text: m4a, m4b, m4p, mp3, caf, aiff, au, sd2, wav, snd, and amr
* Burn data (folder)
* Burn image file (DMG or ISO)
* Erase rewritable discs
* Create DMG files
* Create ISO files
* Localized into 74 global languages
* Customizable burning speed
Users can easily erase rewritable discs with Comburet. After choosing whether they prefer a Quick or Complete erase of their CD-R or CD-RW disc, users can click on the Erase button to start the process. Comburet also offers users the option to eject the disc once the erase process is complete.
Some of the enhanced extra features of Comburet include the ability to create DMG and ISO files. Users first choose their Source file. Upon selection, the Volume field auto-fills. Users can customize the title in this field before selecting the destination output for the DMG or ISO file. The Comburet interface displays the progress of the file generation as well as the ability to clear all the fields.
"After creating two professional data and audio burning applications, it seemed a natural progression to create an application that combined the features of both and build upon them," says Milton Li of Everdow. "Comburet serves as a one-stop shop for all your professional burning needs. We've made it intuitive, with an auto-find and auto-fill features. We've also made it global, localizing it in 74 different languages. We've also made it easy to stay up-to-date with Comburet version by including an Update option. We're very excited to launch Comburet and believe it to be the best professional burning application for OS X on the market today."
* English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba, Zulu
* OS X 10.8 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Comburet 2.0 is only $19.99 (USD) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category. A 15-day trial edition of Comburet may be downloaded from the website.
Based in London, United Kingdom, Everdow Ltd was founded in 2010 by Milton Li. Everdow focuses on developing software for Mac and iOS platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright (C) 2014 Everdow Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.