September 8, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Virginia Beach, Virginia - Reactr, the social app that lets people capture the reactions of their friends when they share a photo or video with them, today rolls out a number of awesome new features across both its iOS and Android versions. The US-based startup introduces a new anonymous messaging feature, photo and video filters, as well as built-in instant messaging and a stunning new redesign.
Available to download for free, Reactr is a quick, fun and simple-to-use photo and video-sharing app with a twist. Once a photo is taken or a video recorded, users can type a message and then share with their friends. Once received, the recipient then has the option of sharing their reaction back with the original sender. The reaction is then shared with the sender for them to see first-hand what they thought.
With Reactr's new anonymity feature, users can message friends in complete secrecy, guaranteeing a brilliant reaction back. Before sending a photo or video, users can add a final effect by choosing from a selection of beautifully designed filters or using the app's new drawing tool. It gets better - users can also enjoy instant messaging with friends privately through the new chat feature.
* New - Anonymity messaging for users to send messages in complete secrecy to their friends and family using the app
* New - Built-in messaging function for users to chat about the best reactions they've seen
* New - A selection of beautifully designed new photo and video filters to choose from
* New - Add a final touch using the app's new drawing tool
* New - Stunning redesign and user interface. Using Reactr is even easier
* Capture - Reactr captures the instant reaction of friends and family when they receive a photo or video
* Privacy - Users can choose if they'd like to share a reaction
* Choose - Snap a photo, record a video or upload from the camera roll
* Search - Search Gallery feature offers access to IMGUR.com photos and Vine videos
* Invite - Friends from Facebook
"Since our official launch in April, we've been listening closely to the feedback we've received from our users and the features they'd most like to see," said the man behind Reactr, Ash Gilpin. "There is a real surge in anonymous messaging so we felt this would be great feature to develop. Our new editing tools will allow people to create awesome photos and videos aimed at getting the best reaction possible - that's exactly what Reactr is all about. We can't wait for people to try them out."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 22.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Reactr 3.0 is available to download for free on iOS from the App Store in the Photo & Video category and on Android from Google Play.
Based in Virginia Beach, VA USA, Eyepinch is a full-service ad agency with special expertise in web development, social media networking and search engine optimization. It allows businesses to coordinate their marketing efforts under one vendor. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Eyepinch. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.