September 6, 2014 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Cagnes-sur-Mer, France - MovieConverter-Studio is proud to announce the release of MovieIndex 1.60 for Mac OS X. Do you remember the contact sheet delivered while developing your photographic film? It was so convenient! MovieIndex generates a contact sheet from all video types. MovieIndex handles all QuickTime compliant video types as well as other exotic video formats (mts, mkv, avi, ogv, webm, etc.).
* Always displayed images at the best ratio (not badly stretched)
* No comb's effect into images
* 2 quality modes, depending on the purpose of your cataloged video: to store onto disk or to print
* And some classical customizable options: choose the size of images, their number, page background color, etc.
MovieIndex: because a "cataloged video" is far more convenient to consult than the video itself.
New In Version 1.60:
* The application is now running in 64bit mode
* The application is now optimized for Retina displays
* Compatible with future Mac OS X.10 system
* New feature (requested by users): the ability to customize the name of the contact sheet
* Loading 3x faster with AVCHD files
* Logging: better gaps management between thumbnails
* Memory fix: the application crashed after treating more than 1,000 videos (it could happen during a Logging is corrected
* Many bug fixes
New In Version 1.51 - Welcome to a brand new AVFoundation based app:
* AVFoundation is a set of pseudo-QuickTime codes, inherited from iOS
* AVFoundation is more modern than QuickTime (it handles some more modern videos and wrappers formats), but only handles a very few limited number of formats
* Which changes for us? - It was a huge work, to adapt some thousands of lines of code
* Which changes for you? - Almost none (the internal engine of the app still automatically collects informations about your video, and automatically select -for you- the good way to produces thumbnails). So, you do not notice any difference
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 15.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MovieIndex 1.60 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Video category.
MovieConverter provides software since 2005 to broadcasters, production agencies, and home movie makers. Because everyone is not a video technician, but because everyone has the right to quality, MovieConverter offers a reliable and easy software, usable by all. Copyright (C) 2005-2009 MovieConverter. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.