September 12, 2014 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Aurora, Illinois - MuVChat is pleased to announce that the newest release of the iOS mobile app My Favorite Timer (1.1) is available for immediate purchase. With most timers you only have a digital or analog clock to help you track time. My Favorite Timer is unique. It tracks time without using numbers.
My Favorite Timer is a unique timer app that displays three equally sized, different colored sections on screen (green, yellow, red). You set the number of minutes for each section. The total time tracked is the sum of the minutes from these three sections. Once you start the timer, the colored sections fill in with their respective color and in the time you indicated. It's easy to see how much time has progressed and how much time is left by simply watching the colored sections fill in.
* Large, easy to read colored sections represent the time completed
* Optional alarm sound at end of total tracked time
* Easy configuration
* Fast, optional digital display of tracked time remaining
Use My Favorite Timer to track any activity including timing a speech, correctly cooking multiple items at different start intervals, helping a child calm down during a 'time out.'
What's New in Version 1.1
* Timer restores correctly if interrupted because app went into background
* Popup to ask you to review the app after using it for a bit
* Single tap displays time remaining while timer is running
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 0.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Favorite Timer 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
MuVChat creates interactive products for movies and other novelty iOS applications. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 MuVChat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.