September 17, 2014 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Trois Elles, an independent educational app developer, has announced the release of Montessori Geometry 2.3, a major update on one of their award-winning apps. A great new game has been added to the existing 6: children will be able to play with 3D shapes and sort them as fast as possible. The timer is challenging, the 3D shapes "fall from the sky" and need to be sorted. It is a completely new way of playing the shape sorter, using Apple's new SceneKit technology.
On top of this new game, Trois Elles also added 7 languages to the 8 existing ones! The app is now available in English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Danish , Korean, Chinese (traditional and simplified) and Japanese. Not only will this app make children realize that geometrical shapes are everywhere but it will also make them proud to be able to recognize and name them and as they play they will earn fun medals.
* Pedagogical content: 6 different "families" of shapes (23 shapes in total)
* Precise vocabulary: the app teaches the shapes' real names
* Easy to read definitions (in the memo) for older children
* Self-correcting activities for increased autonomy and self-confidence
* Enchanting graphics and characters: Tam & Tao, our adorable globe-trotter twins
* Increased motivation through medals
* Detailed information in the Note to parents
* Retina display
* 15 languages
* Universal app: works on iPhone/iPod touch and iPad
* The new game is only available on iOS8
"Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world" said Maria Montessori who was the first woman to ever become a Doctor in Italy and who devoted her life to children's education. Trois Elles believes that tablets are taking this saying even further.
Montessori Geometry can be purchased on its own for $3.99 (USD) or it can be found in 2 great value bundles:
* Montessori Box by Trois Elles
* Montessori Math by Trois Elles
Founded by Montessori teachers who have had years of classroom experience with hundreds of children, Trois Elles is determined to offer qualitative educational apps on iPad and iPhone. Their objective is to provide parents and teachers Montessori based apps to use at home or at school. The Montessori Method relies on building autonomy and self-confidence by letting children do by themselves and offering them self-correcting materials to manipulate and respecting their individual rhythm. Trois Elles Interactive, fun digital learning made by teachers. Copyright (C) 2014 Trois Elles Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.