September 21, 2014 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Addo Label just released their eigth update to Counters* iOS app, the most beautiful and polished tally counter app for iOS. Version 2.4 brings initial compatibility for the shiny new iOS 8.
* iOS 8 Compatibility. Our app is now ready for iOS 8, and with this update, we're dropping support for iOS 7. No need to panic though, as version 2.3 is very stable on iOS 7 with no known bugs
* Counters List View Editing. In iOS 8, counter titles, last updated dates/times, and count numbers are positioned correctly in layout for Counters List View edit mode and quick swipe to delete
* Share Sheets. In iOS 8, share sheets animate in and out just as smoothly as they always did in iOS 7
* Reminders Permissions. As of iOS 8, apps that send local notifications prompt the user with an iOS system alert asking for permission. We've also clarified messaging on the Reminders page to address notifications permissions
* Various Code Updates. We've updated lots of code under the hood to stay modern and improve compatibility with iOS 8
* Version Notes Crashing. Our app was crashing in iOS 8 (though not in iOS 7) when accessing Version Notes from the About section, but that issue is now fixed
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Counters* - Colorful Tally Counter for Simply Keeping Count of Things 2.4 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Addo Label is an indie software company that consists of just two people (design by Kyung Min in SF and code by Kyle Weiner in NY) and is dedicated to handcrafting quality iOS/OS X apps. We make iOS apps that are useful and delightful. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Addo Label LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.