August 19, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] London, UK - The Mac Sale's debut bundle has had it's run extended by 1 week due to popular demand. With 10 great apps, with no filler, the bundle has already exceeded expectations, a 1 week extension gives everyone a little longer to try out the apps before buying and see for themselves the remarkable value that this bundle offers.
For $49.99 (USD), The Mac Sale presents 10 incredible apps:
* REALBasic Personal - A rapid development tool for newcomers to programming and old hands alike.
* Iris - An image manipulation program with a killer UI and superb capability.
* Interarchy - The grandaddy of FTP on the Mac, solid, reliable and embracing new systems such as Amazon S3.
* Flux - "This is like Dreamweaver on steroids." - downloadsquad.com.
* Scribbles - A fun sketching program with a remarkable and innovative interface.
* TaskPaper - Task Manager which focuses on getting things done and not fiddling with options.
* WriteRoom - The minimalist word processor loved by writers.
* Stuf - Clipboard manager that lets you share items over your network.
* Mariner Calc - Quick and solid spreadsheet which won't bog down your Mac.
* HoudahSpot - All the features Spotlight should have.
Once this bundle is over, it's over and it's unlikely this kind of value in a bundle will be repeated, so don't miss out on some amazing apps for an unbelievable price.
The Mac Sale was founded to give amazing deals to Mac users and a fair share to all developers and participants.