September 23, 2014 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Louisville, Kentucky - Sugar Coded Apps, maker of over 20 popular iOS apps, has released its newest creation just in time for the Halloween season. Punny Costumes is an iOS app that features 100's of great costume ideas based on puns and fun wordplay. Some of the fun suggestions are:
* "Computer Hacker": Attach pieces of an old computer & keyboard to a shirt, splatter with rad paint, & carry a fake cleaver
* "Pig Latin": Wear a pig nose and write Latin phrases on old shirt
* "Net Income": Attach Monopoly or play money to a cheap net. Drape it around you. Wear a tophat for added effect
* A huge collection of great costume ideas
* Original art by Seth Johnson Studios (visit his work at http://sethjohnsonstudios.daportfolio.com)
* A quick catalog of your favorites
* Easy sharing to social networks, and more
* Bonus joke generator full of 100's of truly awful Halloween jokes
Aimed at the adult market, Punny Costumes is a fun and helpful app to help provide some Halloween costume inspiration for this season's round of parties & get togethers.
* iPhone 4 or later (& is designed for the bigger iPhone screens), Pod touch (5th gen)
* Requires iOS 7 or later
* 20.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Punny Costumes! 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Sugar Coded Apps is based in Louisville, Kentucky and specializes in the creation of lifestyle utility apps that turn niche information into simple, fun, and useful iPhone and Pad apps. Since the release of our first iPhone app on November 1, 2010 the company has strived to create interesting, useful, and fun apps which have been downloaded in over 25 countries worldwide through the iTunes App Store. Several of their apps have been featured by Apple on the App Store, popular blogs, relevant websites throughout the world. Copyright (C) 2014 Sugar Coded Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.