September 24, 2014 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Oak Forest, Illinois - Apps Gone Mad offers weekly deals for Mac apps. This week's issue includes the following apps. The discounts are available until September 27th, 2014:
* LensFlares, a brand new photo editor for adding optical effects, goes FREE till Saturday. (originally $4.99)
* Disk Drill Media Recovery - data recovery software for Mac. $9.99. 75% off
* HDRtist Pro - easily create highly detailed and ultra-realistic photographs using HDR editing. $14.99 50% off
LensFlares (aka LensFlare Studio Lite) is a brand new photo editor for adding optical effects on your Mac. You can choose from anamorphic lens flares, lighting effects, sci-fi flares, sunlight glare, and more.
* Enhancing Photos
* Graphics Design
* Logos and Titles
* Special Effects
LensFlares has over 70 high resolution optical effects:
* Anamorphic Flares
* Natural Sunlight
* Sci-fi Flares
* Edge Glares
* Opens wide variety of image types, including Photoshop PSD files
* Exports lossless TIFF, PNG, or compressed JPG files
* Opens any sized image
Customize your photos with 15 professional Lens Filters, such as Cinematic, Futuristic, Gothic, Warm, Cool, Grayscale, Vignette, etc.
LensFlares is the must have tool for any photographer or graphic designer.
About Disk Drill Media Recovery:
Disk Drill is the most user-friendly data recovery software for Mac, it can recover lost data from any disk you can mount to your Mac: USB flash thumb drives, cameras, card-readers, external hard drives, iPods (Shuffle, Nano, Classic, Mini), mobile phones, other Macs connected in target mode, etc.
Depending on the scanning method, Disk Drill will recover your lost pictures and photos, music, documents, applications, specific files and other data. "Quick Scan" and "Search for lost partitions" are capable of recovering previously deleted data if its meta-data is still stored in the file system, or can be reconstructed. Alternatively, "Deep Scan" works on a lower level and analyzes disks as binary entities; it can get your data back based on file signatures, however, original filenames, locations and properties might be unrecoverable.
Disk Drill Media Recovery supports all known file systems: HFS, HFS , FAT16 and FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4 and actually any other file system, or even disks that were formatted or initialized and currently have no file system on them. If your data is still there and recoverable, Disk Drill will get it back for you.
About HDRtist Pro:
HDRtist Pro. Simple and streamlined workflow, with features such as 1-Click HDR editing. Live interface, where changes happen as options are adjusted. HDRtist Pro allows everyone to create breathtaking HDR images in next to no time.
Unique features of HDRtist Pro:
* Drag, Drop and click a preset easy, with finer control a click away
* Save editable HDR images to iPhoto, Aperture or disk
* Processes HDRs with 128-bit floating point precision
* Excellent help system, covers the application and HDR photography
* Focus on editing your HDRs with the Full Screen Mode
* Ohanaware's legendary customer & technical support
* Save to multiple formats including, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, PSD, GIF, BMP and others
* Innovative Drop-N-Click system, makes it simple to add images, create a new HDR or to replace the existing HDR
* HDR for everyone, with our amazing value for money, HDRtist Pro isn't just for Professionals
* Uses Apple's Image IO Kit to read many different RAW image files
At Apps Gone Mad, we love apps (we even make them), and being Mac users ourselves, love a good deal on awesome software. Apps Gone Mad strives to bring you sweet offers on the best apps of the Mac App Store each week. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Apps Gone Mad. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.